‘The elites are frightened about the message I’m putting out’
Gemma O’Doherty made her name as an investigative reporter and campaigning journalist. Now she’s running for the presidency on an anti-corruption ticket. But questions about her views on vaccines, abortion and transgender children won’t go away
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive