Election 2016: Recovery nothing to do with government - ex-IMF mission chief
Ashoka Mody "dismayed" at conduct of Irish leadership throughout economic crisis
The former head of the IMF’s mission to Ireland says the government cannot claim credit for the economic recovery - and he is concerned about the country’s reliance on exports to fuel growth.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive