'It's too early and too easy to condemn JobPath to the same fate as JobBridge'
If the initial results are anything to go by, JobPath is worth sticking with
There is a programme in existence for the past two years which has dealt with 100,000 people - but the odds are that you have never heard of it.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive