€2m in tax exemptions for donations of heritage items over last four years
The cost of tax exemption on donations of heritage items to the state was more than €2 million in the four years to 2014. Since 2009, the tax credit available to a donor of heritage items is an amount equal to 80 per cent of the market value of the donation.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.