Draft report cites lack of housing as major risk to economy
The government is becoming increasingly concerned about low levels of housing supply and the risks of price bubbles, according to a draft assessment of major risks to the economy seen by The Sunday Business Post.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.