'Don't worry, Rodney. This time next year, we'll be millionaires.': Why Theresa May has been sounding like Del Boy
Speaking in Egypt, May breezily declared that there was no need to seek an extension of time to Britain’s exit from the EU on March 29 because 'we have it within our grasp' to do a deal by then
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive