Donohoe warned not to rely on ‘volatile’ corporation tax
Corporation taxes now account for over 15 per cent of all tax receipts, with 80 per cent being paid by multinationals
The fiscal watchdog has warned Minister for Finance Paschal Donohoe about the risks of relying on “unusually high” corporation tax receipts ahead of the budget.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.