Denis Naughten: ‘People on the opposition benches come up with good ideas. Why dismiss them?’
Naughten is determined to pool as many fresh opinions as he can find in Leinster House
When he was campaigning during the general election, Denis Naughten was relaxed about the prospect of going into government as an independent. “Grand, if I’m in a position to be a power broker,” he said.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive