For all his crusades, Shane Ross has little to show for two years in government
Ross appeared to signal that his continuation in government is at risk unless the Judicial Appointments Bill is passed by the summer recess - but would his Independent Alliance colleagues back him?
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive