Coveney damages Dublin’s DUP relations further
The Minister for Foreign Affairs appears to have an uncanny habit of winding up and angering the Democratic Unionist Party
Minister for Foreign Affairs Simon Coveney is one of the most inoffensive and, on a personal level at least, likeable people in the current Fine Gael-led minority government.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive