Council sets up ‘speed dating’ for housing subcontractors
Contracts are expected to be worth around €100 million
Dublin City Council is running a ‘speed dating’ event to help find contractors to build almost 600 social houses.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive