Comment: 'Trump can’t keep complaining about America's problems. It's his job to fix them'
Trump’s inaugural speech was short, but it wasn’t sweet, writes Edmund Heaphy
“Every decision on trade, on taxes, on immigration, on foreign affairs will be made to benefit American workers and American families.”
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive