Comment: This is truly a budget for everyone...even the sheep benefit
But Donohoe requires a nod to independents and FF, writes Hugh O'Connell
As he rose to deliver his first Budget speech as Public Expenditure and Reform Minister, Paschal Donohoe seemed a bit nervous this afternoon, his papers shaking ever so slightly in his hands.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive