Cancer scandal fails to dent FG’s popularity
Fine Gael at 35 per cent, a two point gain from last month’s poll
Fine Gael appears to have emerged unscathed from the cervical cancer scandal, with the party’s support now at its highest level for six years in the latest Sunday Business Post/Red C poll.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive