Budget office warns public sector pay bill could jump by €1.1 billion
The Parliamentary Budget Office said in its latest briefing that public sector pay policy is nearing a 'critical juncture' with demands from unions for pay equalisation for newer public servants
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive