Brussels demands details of more Irish tax deals
European Commission has identified a number of multinationals, including Pepsi, which struck deals in the early 1990s
The European Commission has demanded Ireland supply it with the details of tax deals struck with a number of multinational corporations at the same time as the Apple deal in the early 1990s.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive