A Brexit-touting Trump is no friend to Ireland or the EU
The US President's repugnant bromance with Britain’s hardliners is steering us into dangerous waters
North America and Europe should see each other as friendly and supportive regional partner economies. Culturally, the two regions have common roots, and a conflict between them is unthinkable. The north Atlantic regional economic zone is, and will remain, the dominant economic force in world affairs.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.