Brexit ball back in May's court
Relationship will be restricted to a free trade agreement
The British government's Brexit stance has taken another body blow as European Council president Donald Tusk responded to Theresa May's vision of a post-Brexit trade agreement saying a “pick and mix approach for a non-member state is out of the question”.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive