Minister for Business Heather Humphreys is considerably more self-assured now than she was during her ‘horrific’ debut in cabinet four years ago. But there are still one or two topics about which she is reluctant to speak her mind, most notably the prospects for a united Ireland, and the Eighth Amendment
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.