Banking inquiry week 9: Avoiding the meat of the matter?
In a memorable interview with RTE’s Prime Time in April 2009, Peter Bacon was in no mood to justify the ethical rationale for why Nama was necessary.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.