Banking Inquiry week 5: Black gold oils wheels of debate
Bill Black can’t hold back on his frustration with Nyberg and the Constitution’s grip on the banking inquiry
Bill Black is academic rock ‘n‘ roll gold. The University of Missouri law professor trades in refined hyperbole and embellishment that somehow seems entirely appropriate when discussing the blanket bank guarantee.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.