Banking Inquiry week 18: Why Patrick Neary’s testimony was both relevant and irrelevant
What is left to say about Patrick Neary? The former financial regulator is now six years into retirement, enjoying an annual pension of €114,000 and a reported salary severance of €630,000.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive