Banking Inquiry week 15: Holding the bank bosses responsible
The Irish mindset seeks to blame the banks and not the bankers
After a while, the bankers blur into one. The sincerity of the apologies varies, as does the extent to which things are recalled and remembered. Much of the evidence has that Groundhog Day quality to it with a nod to the Honohan, Nyberg Regling and Watson reports.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive