‘From the archive : Large numbers of stockbrokers don’t give a damn about their clients’
At the beginning of the 1990s, Matt Cooper finds Senator Shane Ross ready to embark on another stockbroking venture
Matt Cooper: You recently left ABMS, the stockbroking company you set up last April, after a disagreement with two of your partners. What do you intend to do now?
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive