A new deal for us in EU?
A poll shows we support the sort of EU reforms David Cameron wants – yet we’re doing nothing about it
I have long argued and written that the real centre of gravity in Irish attitudes towards the EU lies well away from the ambitions of EU federalists - just as far away as it lies from leaving the EU.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.