Tom McGurk: A year since Brexit and turmoil reigns
Twelve months on, we are still in the dark about the realities of Brexit
A year ago this weekend, Britain voted to leave the EU, and we are still none the wiser about the dimensions of the collateral damage this state may face as a result. The guessing game goes on. The latest conundrum we now have to learn all about is something called the ‘Salisbury Convention’.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive