It’s wrong to blame all Garda ills on O’Sullivan
Nóirín O’Sullivan has stepped down, but successive government ministers also have to carry the can for the breath test scandal
The obvious response to the publication of the internal Garda audits last Wednesday was the renewed demand for Nóirín O’Sullivan to step aside as Garda Commissioner.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive