We won’t leave EU, but it could leave us
It doesn’t make any sense to jettison Enda Kenny when his long EU experience makes him invaluable for Brexit talks
Who would be a Taoiseach? On Wednesday afternoon Enda Kenny escaped from the Dáil. The leadership of his party was slipping away from him.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.