Tom McGurk: Will Corbyn pull off a political earthquake?
Theresa May seems determined to wrench defeat from the jaws of victory
It could be the political miracle in the age of political miracles – the political earthquake of all political earthquakes – the possibility of Labour forcing a hung parliament or even a narrow victory in the British general election. If you are a political anorak, like I am, Britain’s general election has suddenly become an unstoppable feast.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.