Why Kenny is like Mayo’s footballers
The first time I met Enda Kenny was in the empty ballroom of a Limerick hotel in 2002. The occasion was Michael Noonan’s first party function since he had resigned as leader of Fine Gael.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.