Why do we ignore Ireland’s rape problem?
We know that most rapists are a relative, friend or partner of their victim
Two men stood in the middle of the road. It was 3am. There were no cars, no people. Nothing but the empty football field hidden behind the clustered row of birch trees. They stopped walking and moved sideways, one on each side of the road.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.