Michael McDowell: Trump is itching to use America's military might
'The White House is starting to look like the Kremlin in Stalin’s heyday'
When I wrote last week about the sudden departure of Sean Spicer as Trump’s press spokesman and the advent of Anthony Scaramucci, I sensed yet another looming crisis in the White House hothouse. But the events of this week have been mind-boggling even by the “standards” of Trump’s presidency. Now we know for sure that the presidency of the United States has been handed to a group of nutters.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive