What Mourinho can learn from the top CEOs
With José Mourinho landing his dream job as Manchester United manager, can he build a lasting legacy?
In 1996, author Jim Collins set out to answer a simple question: ‘Can a good company become a great company, and if so, how?’ It would take him five years to answer the question, but ultimately resulted in the best-selling book, Good to Great: Why some companies make the leap . . . and others don’t.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.