Vast slew of public settlements now due
The Central Bank could ramp up enforcement cases before the end of the year
Last Monday, KBC Bank Ireland was fined €1.4 million and reprimanded for breaches of the code of practice on lending to related parties 2010, and the code of practice on lending to related parties 2013 over a period of almost three-and-a-half years by the Central Bank.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive