Twenty reasons why building the Children’s Hospital at St James’s is lunacy
Decision could rank as the most serious mistake ever made by any government in the history of the state
An unprecedented 125 objections were lodged with An Bord Pleanála to the proposed new National Children’s Hospital in Dublin city centre.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.