Trump’s jump into the US political pool threatens tsunamis in Europe
Trump is dangerously polarising politics across the globe
It is a funny old world – politics. A few weeks ago, François Fillon appeared to be on course to win the French presidency. But an Exocet has hit his campaign in the form of a scandal about his placing of his wife on the public payroll as a parliamentary assistant when in fact she carried out no such function.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive