Is Donald Trump actually dire enough to be president?
Given the record of recent US presidents, why is anyone agonising about his suitability for the job?
If Donald Trump wins on Tuesday night it will be after a truly astonishingly political odyssey. He will have taken on political and media establishments and persisted with his message. He will even have survived the extraordinary damage done to himself out of his own mouth.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive