Pat Rabbitte: 'Trotskyist left are a destructive breed apart'
Jobstown is a community that does not deserve to carry the can for ugly imported protest politics
The Ladybird version of the Jobstown water protest is selling well. Almost as well as the “We Are All Jobstown” T-shirts. The accused six were not martyred, but they are nonetheless heroes, not least in their own eyes. And spare a thought for Eamon Dunphy having to explain his “We Are All Jobstown” jersey to his French neighbours in Deauville.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.