Trapped in the past. Can Labour wait?
The current debate about the Labour leadership is not about factions or ideology, but about performance and relevance
The Labour Party has published a new housing plan to tackle the provision of affordable housing. Since the troika left, government has struggled and, so far, has failed by a distance to bring housing supply into kilter with demand. A key proposal in the Labour document is that the supply crisis will not be sustainably resolved without consistent long-term state intervention.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.