It’s time politicians learned about the birds and bees
Could a new party save rural Ireland? Given the current urban-centric attitude in the Dáil, there’s little else that will
Sometimes what might be considered small or insignificant things can actually be symptomatic of much larger issues. Out of little acorns and all that. In recent weeks growing concern has surfaced about the implications of the legislation proposed in a new Environment Bill in relation to hedge-cutting and grass burning. Doesn’t concern me, you might think. We shall see.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive