Time for new leadership in An Garda Síochána
So long as the Garda Commissioner remains in place, confidence in the administration of justice will not be restored
When new recruits take up the honour of serving in An Garda Síochána for the first time, they are asked to sign a code of ethics based on four core values: honesty, accountability, respect and professionalism.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive