There’s good reason to worry about the failure of last week’s talks between Trump and Kim Jong-un
The love affair has cooled. The honeymoon is over. Donald Trump and Kim Jong-un have had their first public bust-up. It may take more than some flowery words to paper over this fissure.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.