The ‘Remain’ campaign struggles to counter Little Britain's immigration fears
We are all watching in suspense from the stands
The Brexit campaign, in horse racing terms, has rounded the last turn and is on the run in to the winning post. It is a two-horse race. But as we approach the final furlong the Leave side is pulling ahead.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive