The new politics is reeking of the old
Water charges were the top concern of 8 per cent of voters, so how have they come to dominate the narrative?
Stability or chaos. Sections of the electorate who may not have understood the import of that slogan on February 26 understand it now. And the chaos is likely to get worse. More correctly, the implications for the public interest of the chaotic situation in Dáil Éireann are likely to get worse.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive