Mary Regan: Enda Kenny's long goodbye
Welcome home, Taoiseach. Now when, exactly, do you plan to step down?
Enda Kenny isn’t into English classes, or so he told us from Washington when he was asked what the difference was between someone being a racist and someone saying racist things.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive