The housing crisis needs the attention of a functioning Dáil – and fast
This jars with the spectacle from the one-day sitting of a rudderless Dáil
The urgency attached to the acute housing shortage has got a huge jolt from the work done in this newspaper on the influence, scale and involvement of a number of vulture funds that acquired loans here when the country was on its knees, and that are now preparing to exit.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive