The constitutional crisis that never was
For almost a week, the country resembled the stage performance of I, Keano
Now that the constitutional crisis is over, it’s safe to come out again. But the constitutional crisis was “a ball of smoke”, according to Sean O’Rourke’s summary interruption of an otherwise smooth interview performance by Fianna Fáil leader Micheál Martin.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive