Testing times ahead for Fine Gael’s choirboys
In a confidence and supply arrangement, the needs of the disadvantaged can slip down a government’s list of priorities
This is no country for old men. Like it or not, the choirboys are firmly in charge now. Gone are Kenny, Noonan, Hogan, Shatter and Fitzgerald. The torch has passed to a new generation.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive