Tech sector also has a squeezed middle
It’s great to have a start-up hub, but small tech firms have no homes to go to when they take their stabilisers off
The plan to essentially double the size of the Guinness Enterprise Centre (GEC) in Dublin is both a welcome boost for young businesses and a reminder of the biggest pressure point for tech firms in Ireland.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.