Susan Mitchell: Time for some medicine from Jeremy Hunt
As in Britain, we should tell patients how much their medication costs
The British health secretary, Jeremy Hunt, recently announced that he intends to show patients just how much the taxpayer is spending on their medicines, in a bid to clamp down on waste.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive